Monday 6 May 2013

Rush


In this life.. I’ve gone through things…
Some grotesque some surreal …
Like an endless movie reel
Life is persistent
 Rolling credits even when they aren’t due.

 It’s just like me and you …
You brought out feelings I couldn’t subdue..
Feelings got sticky and messy like misused glue turned into goo
 Those are my legs turning into jelly
 Just brush past me one last …time
I promise my palms won’t get too sweaty
I’ll seize to be petty about how I am like putty in your hands
 About the ‘who’s- who’s’ and us… if it’s there
 Let ‘us’ rush

 Time waits for no man or woman so I feel even less empowered
Just rush
Let our emotions crash as we ride on that hot wave
Stirred deeper than lust…

We know each other
But we’re out of time …
That is why we must rush..
Do not tarry any longer
We must have each other ravenously…just rush..
Rush towards us
Rush for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment