Monday 29 April 2013

Restless...

I’m panicking, here I am back here again pouring emotions out…I’m soaking wet tears and snot all over the place. I should be over you right? I should have forgotten…but a woman’s heart is as old as time and as absorbent as a sponge there’s no way I’ll forget you now.
What did you do that for? Why in the hell are so amazing and awful at the same damn time. They say men can’t multi-task but you’ve caught up pretty fast.

Different yous in different shades of brown skin when your shirt is off lying in my bed. Damn I love you. You love me so why the hurry why can’t we just be ...elope and ride off into the sunset.
Why won’t you just stay with me?
 I love you...
I F***ing Love you!
I know you love me don’t you...when we are done making love you get up and leave but that’s only because..because you are so busy and there are places you have to be.
We don’t talk much but I can’t complain our bodies say what they need to...when we are naked

I said I would be there, that I would take you ‘in’ no matter what I was a ride or die...at this rate you would ride me till I died indeed...
When will you say you love me?

Picture Courtesy of : A Fathers Journey

I said I would wait for you I’m patient but even this is taking too long ...maybe you didn’t hear me when I said...I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment