Sunday 7 April 2013

I Love My Family



 This will be a relatively short and emotion filled, soggy as a damp tea dunked biscuit post.  Guys …I love my family. I know you’re thinking duh! Of course you do but you don’t get it …



I have taken a look back in time and there is one thing that is largely consistently my family… we have lost a few good soldiers on our way of course but… we have managed to dust ourselves up as we go. Chanting optimistic war-cries!
 Drinking to our fill, glasses half full of empathy, sacrifice and the type of love God Himself created. Agape.  
Not all are blessed with that amount of love and companionship BUT we all have some kind of family… The most important aspect is NOT to take for granted the actions and emotions experienced by those that give a damn about you.
It is always tempting to go trampling over their opinions, advice and smothering.
These people will NOT always be around.
I would take a bullet for them … YES I would! (Only if the situation demanded it OBVIOUSLY! )
Spent a little time…show you love and appreciate them because being YOUR family is free. I myself am on the road to recovery, working on treating them better and saying I Love You more often. You can come along too there’s enough room for the both of us ;-) .

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest post ever! I love it! Makes me think of my family! I miss my family! Sucks being away from everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll ! Family is a BIG deal sometimes we need to take steps back to appreciate them .x Hang tight you'll be home soon!

      Delete