Sunday 17 February 2013

Complex Complexities



Hello there… just as we get acquainted … I need you to know I AM A COMPLEX BEING.
My thoughts and actions are easier said than done to decipher.
My spontaneity?
Unpredictable naturally just as the very word implies
 It may seem as though I over think, over analyse or over-stand…
That I see the invisible and non-existent
But you must know this by now even before my name
Before the multitude of hallucinogens

 I AM A COMPLEX BEING! 

Neither shall I show the real meaning of a light nod or expression…

The race ran by my ambition based solely of cognition explored with pen as sword

My eyes are not gorged out…with a simple pout it is clear…there’s disapproval in the air a slight whiff somewhere
You scratch your scalp simply because the little hair left has been pulled out…
Comprehension of this creature this being is STILL beyond you even if I behave the most polite
 I must beg that you find it clear…
My name is Stephanie and I AM A COMPLEX BEING.

3 comments:

  1. My name is Benny Blow, and I like this piece :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm so gladyou approve sir Blow :) keep reading Mwah!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete