Thursday 7 February 2013

Lost Inhibitions

Listen to Lost Inhibitions HERE
Losing them inhibitions getting naked with the lights on 
singing one of those cheesy love songs 
tattooing that long name on to parts of myself I’ve always kept on lock down, 
down down.
 Don’t know how to express these things in ways they haven’t been said before, 
so forgive me if...
My story sounds a little like a Disney re-run 
worst yet like the young and restless.
Gosh 
I get young and restful 
body tempted any time that body becomes a close warm nest of good feelings.
 finger tips tingling at the very thought, 
lady parts asking can you hear the thumping of blood rushing to her head,   
swaying into big dark arms falling in and out of  ‘love’; 
misunderstood infatuations. 
‘’How do I breathe without you I want to know’’; 
let’s not find out hide the sharp objects
 lest their clarity seems to capture my attention better than your own.
Lost inhibitions getting naked in the dark 
touching in the city sun-lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment