Friday 25 January 2013

Fire...

Listen to FIRE here..


Pen to recycled paper under the shadowy candlelight
I think of things I would rather do in the wax scented air, you and me body to body
I’d rather be on top in control of every stroke as we rock
For you I will surrender my independence
Lower myself to your peasant when you starve me of the good taste,
That loving you bring me
Your sex is on fire undoubtedly,
My heart nearly expires at the slightest caress of your fingers
You know where…
That paradise of explosion you know so well as you charter me there first class
Erotic eruptions, don’t change the linen, your essence rouses my loins
Back arched, I become a contortionist for you, reaching for the ceiling
Voices hoarse
The walls ringing with panted echoes of our names
Seeing the very galaxies from a view so high then a drop so sharp
I choke back tears I’ve lost all fears
The bed, cold floor and dirty bathroom is our sanctuary
Swapping much more than just bodily fluids
Let a part of you grow within me
A bigger entity intertwined
Oh so spiritually
Legs wrapped, heart, mind, and soul combined out of control just on a roll
The insatiable hunger hits me like a fever…
Fire…
One look at me is beyond ecstatic, somersaults and acrobatics in my mind running through my nerves…the surface of my skin trembling…hearts resounding the same song as you slip off my thong
Murmuring sweetness…
I am NOT in love…
I am willingly completely sexually domesticated
Are you?
This is the Fire that resides in my desire for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment