Wednesday 23 October 2013

The Black Widow




Give me a taste of it… it’s seasoned, savory and yet mostly sweet.
I have wanted it a long time…
that longing from within …
An echo beyond the loins…
Empty.


Don’t make me take because I will…
My flair for warfare taunted into action
I instead was hopeful for oppression
Alas my kind can only conquer,
We weave webs of deceit and self gratification
There needn’t be smoke and mirrors
Why must you make me?

Be myself, true to my inner core, animal instincts, bare…bare minimums …down to earth that then turns to nothing.
 I weave around you translucent threads of pleasure as you endure.
Longer than you thought you could.
That which they have called monogamous.
 I the widowed queen and you my willing subject of amusement in a hellish moment best spent under covers.
You my dear are fortunate to be alive, heavy panting, these your only breaths.
You are tattered and yet…you remain close.
Not as an enemy but as a host to wild ramblings and imaginations
 Self imprisoned in a well padded snare you well knew was there.
 To be fair I brought us here.
 Without a care I warned I would take what ought to have been mine.
Normality restored as you my subject and I your queen. 

#TSKC

No comments:

Post a Comment