Thursday 9 August 2012

It's Too Short


Just looking and thinking about it me and her didn't have any photos to hold our short memories onto...any evidence of sisterly love we shared.

All I can hope for is the love inside.

Love shown the amount…immeasurable... insatiable... I loved that girl more than I can think about it...

More than I dare to breathe it in thought

... And her leaving, her being gone just made it worse

Of course!! Why wouldn't it be worse?

She was my closest sister

When visits allowed my best friend too!

You know i couldn't tell her everything though?

I mean a teenage girl had to save them secrets...like firsts

 and lasts...

Now I wish I'd spilt, we’d have giggled laughed fought and spat

I'll never get the chance to do just that

The Moral of the story has been done to death pun

intended and yet fuck it we pay no heed. We go on like we

don't give a fuck when we do.

Screaming YOLO when we haven’t a clue, how to live our

lives; our petty existence.

Got someone special your mum dog or step dad?


Stop Fucking around and show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment